Wednesday, June 11, 2008

so this is it...

So i'm sitting here. and my little girl (Kayj) is taking a nap. She doesn't feel good. Parenting is hard. Not like school hard, like seriously a person's life is in your hands hard. Oh by the way, i'm (steve) i'm twenty one, i have a strange life. I met my girlfriend at 16, got my first tat at 18, got married at 19, had a kid at 20, and moved into a nice house with my wife and girl just before i turned 21. Lifes can chaotic some time. But right now my girls asleep and my wife left for work. I'm grey's anatomy, i have a sick obsession with a show that i think is made for chicks. Oh well. they're going to do surgery on a woman whose having quintuplets. madness i says. This is what i do with my days off. I actually enjoy life right now. I'm tired most of the time luckily i am a Rockstar addict because of it. But thats alright. I wish i could spend more time with every person in my life. I will soon... for now this is ok

No comments: